Burdock Group offers exciting career opportunities. We are a multidisciplinary toxicology and risk assessment consulting group, with headquarters in Orlando, Florida. At Burdock Group, we "fuse science and compliance" for a broad cross-section of companies and organizations, related primarily to food ingredients, dietary supplements, cosmetics and animal/pet food ingredients.
It is Burdock Group's policy to conduct all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Burdock Group and will consider your qualifications for our current staffing needs.
Burdock Group is currently seeking the immediate hire of a creative and enthusiastic marketing coordinator. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is resourceful, proactive, forward thinking and wants to work!
Key responsibilities include:
- Market Research: Identify industry trends and analyze competition.
- B2B Lead Generation: source and qualify leads and opportunities through market intelligence platforms (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo).
- Brand Management: Monitor and oversee corporate communications plan and marketing brand book for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage.
- Trade Shows: Coordinate all aspects of company attended events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows (minimum four per year) and exhibits design/setup and logistics. Coordinator will also attend tradeshows as necessitated and be expected to interact with potential client base.
- Public Relations: Manage comprehensive media relations plan, including relationship and news release development with local, national and trade media; pursuing highly visible opportunities, interviews and feature stories for the company’s scientists; etc.
- Social Media: Experience social network marketing and management of social media accounts including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- E-mail Marketing: Produce a quarterly online newsletter and manage a monthly editorial calendar
- Website Management: Update website content consistently and track leads through sales funnel. Maintain monthly blog in WordPress.
- Content Marketing: Manage inbound lead generation through content marketing initiatives including reports, white papers, and webinars.
- Basic Graphic Design: Develop, design and update marketing literature and collateral.
- Adverting: Concept development, planning and execution of online media campaigns. Assists with ad designs and negotiating media buying.
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintain CRM database for newsletter distribution, media contacts and advertising. Design, create and manage client and project satisfaction surveys.
- Budget Management: Creates, maintains and adheres to marketing budget.
- Sales Support: Supports and coordinates activities with Business Development staff. Works with Business Development to qualify leads and maintain positive client relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication: journalism, marketing or public relations from a reputable four-year university. A minimum of 3-5 years marketing or sales administrative experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Keynote, , InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, Survey Monkey and E-mail Marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact), and Deltek Vision (CRM) helpful
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- An understanding of the foods, food ingredients, dietary supplements, cosmetics a plus.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Ability to create and manage campaign and marketing budgets.
- Creative and innovative, thinks outside of the box.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Able to take direction and get along well with others.
- Team player who works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
Send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and availability to Gina Radcliff (please, no calls): firstname.lastname@example.org