Formed more than two decades ago in response to the need for the safety assessment of flavor ingredients, Burdock Group has grown to include experts from across the spectrum of toxicology and regulatory affairs. We offer our clients - including many industry leaders - technically rigorous, comprehensive safety and regulatory management of their products. Burdock Group staff includes scientists at the forefront of their fields, as well as regulatory experts and project managers. Burdock Group offers the highest quality consulting services for the safety and regulatory issues facing the Food and Beverage, Dietary Supplement, Cosmetics/ Personal Care and Pet Food Industries. Together, we form a cohesive team that offers single-source solutions for your business's safety assessment and regulatory needs.
Burdock Group consultants understand a simple fact: the highest-level scientific and regulatory knowledge is of value only if it is supported by the best professional project management. We have the knowledge to oversee the most complex scientific, technical or clinical process - and complete it on time and on budget. From monitoring complete human trials to obtaining FDA approval of petitions, we specialize in providing you with start-to-finish, life cycle oversight of your project. With the level of accuracy required for product safety assessments and regulatory compliance, our experience in project management can be the critical factor in your success. Our integrated approach to project management complements everything we do, ensuring optimum coordination of even the most demanding, long-term projects. That means more time for you to focus on your business, with the confidence that your project is in good hands.
Contact us today to arrange a complimentary consultation - and discover the difference attention to detail can make.
Burdock Group holds memberships with the following Professional Associations:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Board of Toxicology
- American College of Nutrition (ACN)
- American College of Toxicology (ACT)
- American Society for Nutritional Sciences (ASNS)
- Food & Drug Law Institute (FDLI)
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- International Society of Regulatory Toxicology & Pharmacology (ISRTP)
- Natural Products Association (NPA)
- Society of Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Society of Toxicology (SOT)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
- American Feed Industry Association (AFIA)